Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) is a national fast-track processing system for the FHA multifamily mortgage insurance programs. As an approved FHA MAP lender, Hunt Mortgage Group is responsible for preparation of most documents required for an application for mortgage insurance and for making a recommendation to the HUD field offices based upon Hunt Mortgage Group’s processing and underwriting.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Insurance Origination
- Loan Types: New Construction, Substantial Rehabilitation, Refinance, and Acquisition
- Term: Up to 40 years
- Interest Rates: Fixed rate
- Spread: Market
- Amortization: Up to 40 years
- Prepayment: Fixed step-down prepayment structure
- Pledge: First mortgage
- Fees: Market
- Recourse: Non-recourse except for customary environmental, malfeasance and fraud carve-outs.
- Reserves: Taxes and insurance; replacement reserves.
- Loan Costs: Borrower is responsible for all legal and third-party fees.
- HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation (PDF, 472.3 KB)
- HUD Program 223 (f) HUD Program 223(F) (PDF, 78.4 KB)
- HUD 232 per 223 (f) HUD 232 PER 223(F) (PDF, 469.2 KB)
- HUD Program 221 (d)(4) HUD Program – 221(D)(4) (PDF, 80.1 KB)
- HUD 242 Hospital Program HUD 242 Hospital Program (PDF, 77.3 KB)
#New York, NY
Results received from this calculator are designed for comparative purposes only, and accuracy is not guaranteed. While every effort is made to include accurate, up-to-date information, HMG does not guarantee the accuracy of the results obtained from this calculator and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations in such results.
This calculator does not have the ability to pre-qualify you for any loan program. Qualification for loan programs may require additional information such as credit scores and cash reserves which is not gathered in this calculator. Information such as interest rates and pricing are subject to change at any time and without notice. All information such as interest rates, taxes, insurance, etc. are estimates and should be used for comparison only. HMG does not guarantee any of the information obtained by this calculator. Please contact your HMG originator or servicer for more details.