Hunt Mortgage Group’s Small Balance group finances loans from $1 to $7.5 million nationwide.
We provide agency and nonagency small balance loans on multifamily assets to assist buyers and owners with the financing they need. We are a Fannie Mae DUS™ Program lender and a Freddie Mac Seller Servicer – one of three firms who were selected and initially launched Freddie Mac’s new Small Balance Program in 2014.
Working directly with borrowers and through our extensive broker relationships, we finance all forms of small balance multifamily real estate. We offer centralized negotiation, coordination, and pricing through our offices nationwide. As an industry leader in commercial real estate, we bring more than 40 years of experience in commercial real estate financing.
Hunt Mortgage Group’s proprietary bridge financing is designed for multifamily and commercial projects seeking interim financing for rehabilitation, preparation for and/or transition to the most attractive permanent term financing. We structure bridge loans to meet permanent financing criteria within 36 months of closing. With this proprietary program, we make all the credit decisions and fund the loans – providing our clients with seamless, fast, and flexible executions.
We offer small balance loans in: Texas, Washington, New Jersey, California, Florida, and the following cities: San Francisco CA, Los Angeles CA, Seattle WA, Miami FL, Fort Lauderdale FL, Dallas/Fort Worth TX, Cleveland OH, Denver CO, Austin, TX, Boston MA, Chicago IL, Las Vegas NV, Atlanta GA, Washington DC, NYC
- Fannie Mae ProductsAs a Fannie Mae DUS™ lender, we offer fixed or floating rate financing for acquisition, refinancing and moderate rehabilitation. Terms range from 5 years to 30 years and may be fully amortizing, or contain partial or full interest-only options. Through these programs we offer first mortgage financing and subsequent supplemental (subordinate) financing and/or substitution of single assets
↓ See All Products & Details✕
Fannie Mae Permanent Financing
- Small Balance Program Fannie Mae Small Balance Loan Program (PDF, 65.0 KB)
- Freddie Mac ProductsAs a Freddie Mac Program Plus™ seller/servicer, Hunt Mortgage Group offers financing for fixed or floating rate financing for conventional and affordable multifamily properties. We provide financing for the acquisition or refinancing of stabilized properties, and also offer specialized programs for recently completed properties in lease-up and value-add acquisitions needing shorter term financing. Terms typically range from 5 years to 30 years and may be fully amortizing or contain partial or full (interest-only) options. Through this program we offer first mortgage financing and subsequent supplemental (subordinate) financing.
↓ See All Products & Details✕
- Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan program Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Program Flyer (PDF, 102.2 KB)
- Proprietary Lending ProductsHunt Mortgage Group provides propriety fixed and floating financing for multifamily and commercial properties. Our bridge lending program is designed for those seeking interim financing for rehabilitation, preparation for and/or transition to attractive permanent term financing. We structure bridge loans to meet permanent financing criteria within 12-60 months of closing. With our proprietary program, we alone make the credit decision and fund the loans.
↓ See All Products & Details
Fort Lauderdale, FL
New York, NY
Tysons Corner, VA