Hunt Mortgage Group has a dedicated team of experts serving the senior living/healthcare market.
Our production, underwriting, and execution capabilities exceed all others due to the extensive experience of our team. Our senior living/healthcare team have been successfully delivering the HUD/FHA product to the market since it was created. In addition, Hunt Mortgage Group has a dedicated balance sheet lending platform for healthcare borrowers. Our bridge loans are available to experienced owners and operators in need of quick turn refinancing, acquisition, equity extraction, or turn-around scenario.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) ProductsMultifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) is a national fast-track processing system for the FHA multifamily mortgage insurance programs. As an approved FHA MAP lender, Hunt Mortgage Group is responsible for preparation of most documents required for an application for mortgage insurance and for making a recommendation to the HUD field offices based upon Hunt Mortgage Group’s processing and underwriting.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- FHA 232/223(f) HUD 232 PER 223(F) (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 242 HUD 242 Hospital Program (PDF, 77.3 KB)
- FHA 232 HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 232(a)(7)
- FHA 242/223(f)
- FHA 241(a)
- Proprietary Lending ProductsHunt Mortgage Group provides propriety fixed and floating financing for multifamily and commercial properties. Our bridge lending program is designed for those seeking interim financing for rehabilitation, preparation for and/or transition to attractive permanent term financing. We structure bridge loans to meet permanent financing criteria within 12-60 months of closing. With our proprietary program, we alone make the credit decision and fund the loans.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- Conduit Mortgage Program Conduit Mortgage Program (PDF, 64.3 KB)
Tysons Corner, VA