Healthcare and Senior Living Commercial Real Estate Loans
Hunt Mortgage Group has extensive experience in healthcare and senior living commercial real estate loans. Our dedicated group of experts understand the special financing needs of these properties, ensuring that our production, underwriting, and execution are best in class. We work with investors to finance medical facilities, outpatient centers, and healthcare office as well as senior housing such as apartments and other commercial real estate focused on independent and assisted living.
Commercial Real Estate Loan Products
Leveraging our healthcare and senior living experience, our team helps clients navigate commercial real estate loan requirements. We offer HUD/FHA and proprietary products for investors in healthcare and senior living. We have been delivering the HUD/FHA product to the market since its creation and are an approved lender in the Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) fast-track processing system. Additionally we have a balance sheet lending platform for borrowers in the healthcare sector.
Nationwide Lending Offices for Healthcare and Senior Living Commercial Real Estate
With our HUD/FHA and proprietary products, Hunt Mortgage Group offers competitive commercial real estate loan rates and terms to meet investor needs. With a seamless, fast, and flexible loan process, our experts help you to navigate specialized commercial real estate loan requirements with ease. We offer healthcare and senior living loans nationwide through our corporate headquarters in New York and our offices in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Miami, Seattle, Tysons Corner, Washington, DC, and El Segundo, Irvine, Los Angeles, and San Rafael, CA.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) ProductsMultifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) is a national fast-track processing system for the FHA multifamily mortgage insurance programs. As an approved FHA MAP lender, Hunt Mortgage Group is responsible for preparation of most documents required for an application for mortgage insurance and for making a recommendation to the HUD field offices based upon Hunt Mortgage Group’s processing and underwriting.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- FHA 232/223(f) HUD 232 PER 223(F) (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 242 HUD 242 Hospital Program (PDF, 77.3 KB)
- FHA 232 HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 232(a)(7)
- FHA 242/223(f)
- FHA 241(a)
- Proprietary Lending ProductsHunt Mortgage Group provides propriety fixed and floating financing for multifamily and commercial properties. Our bridge lending program is designed for those seeking interim financing for rehabilitation, preparation for and/or transition to attractive permanent term financing. We structure bridge loans to meet permanent financing criteria within 12-60 months of closing. With our proprietary program, we alone make the credit decision and fund the loans.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- Conduit Mortgage Program Invalid download ID.