Healthcare Real Estate Loans
As policies within the healthcare industry continuously evolve, Hunt Mortgage Group remains dedicated to providing clients with our expertise for the financing of specialized living facilities including: medical and surgical centers, outpatient treatment facilities, and medical offices. The experts at Hunt will diligently research real estate finance options to best navigate our clients through the complex policies within the healthcare industry.
With the growing senior population and the growing demand for a wide range of facilities related to healthcare and senior housing, Hunt Mortgage Group assists in customizing real estate loan programs in order to meet the specific needs of clients. Using creativity and research, Hunt Mortgage Group makes the best possible investment for our clients. When making a healthcare real estate loan, Hunt Mortgage Group evaluates relevant factors including commercial real estate loan rates and focuses on maximizing our client’s return.
Expert Healthcare Real Estate Financing With Hunt Mortgage Group
As an industry leader with more than 40 years of expertise in structuring real estate loans throughout the U.S Hunt offers a wide array of real estate finance options for owners of specialized living communities, senior housing, and healthcare facilities. By providing guidance throughout the entire commercial real estate finance process, Hunt ensures the best loan amount for each client’s needs.
Hunt’s seamless, fast, and flexible mortgage programs are available in 50 states including cities such as New York, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Seattle, Irvine and San Rafael, CA. Hunt Mortgage Group works to ensure our clients have the best possible healthcare real estate financing. To learn more about our Healthcare real estate loan options, contact the experts at Hunt Mortgage Group today!
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) ProductsMultifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) is a national fast-track processing system for the FHA multifamily mortgage insurance programs. As an approved FHA MAP lender, Hunt Mortgage Group is responsible for preparation of most documents required for an application for mortgage insurance and for making a recommendation to the HUD field offices based upon Hunt Mortgage Group’s processing and underwriting.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- FHA 232/223(f) HUD 232 PER 223(F) (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 242 HUD 242 Hospital Program (PDF, 77.3 KB)
- FHA 232 HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 232(a)(7)
- FHA 242/223(f)
- FHA 241(a)
- Proprietary Lending ProductsHunt Mortgage Group provides propriety fixed and floating financing for multifamily and commercial properties. Our bridge lending program is designed for those seeking interim financing for rehabilitation, preparation for and/or transition to attractive permanent term financing. We structure bridge loans to meet permanent financing criteria within 12-60 months of closing. With our proprietary program, we alone make the credit decision and fund the loans.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- Conduit Mortgage Program Invalid download ID.