Healthcare Real Estate Lenders
Hunt Mortgage Group is regarded as a leading Healthcare real estate lender in the U.S. for a variety of real estate situations. In particular healthcare organizations seek the advisement of Hunt Mortgage Group to fund new construction, finance the acquisition of an existing facility or re-structure an existing debt. The finance professionals of Hunt Mortgage Group offer financing for specialized healthcare real estate living facilities including: senior housing, assisted living, independent living, medical and surgical centers, outpatient treatment facilities and medical offices. Hunt customizes real estate loan programs to meet the specific needs of clients for specialized living communities, senior housing, and healthcare facilities. Our financial advisors best help clients to thoroughly understand the complex policies and healthcare real estate lender opportunities related to the healthcare industry.
Hunt Mortgage Group Healthcare Lender Selection
Hunt advises that borrowers carefully consider lender selection when using funds through institutional money, money center banks, local/regional banks, underwriting standards like loan-to-value, building occupancy, debt service coverage ratios and debt yields. For quality assurance, research and experience, borrowers seek financing through Hunt Mortgage Group.
In recent years, Hunt has found lenders to show an increased interest rate in medical office properties. In addition, local and regional banks are more so now more likely to underwrite small to mid-sized medical office loans. Meanwhile, more institutional lenders have been more suited to finance higher cost and larger inpatient facilities. Regarding occupancy, if the owner occupies more than half the space, a lender may be able to underwrite the loan as owner-occupied, which can have a large financial impact. Before seeking a healthcare loan, healthcare organization should know the square footage that will be utilized during the planning or acquisition of a facility, as it could impact financing.
In order to best serve clients, Hunt Mortgage has office locations in cities nationwide including Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, Arcadia, CA, Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA, Las Vegas, NV, Hollywood, FL, headquarters in New York, NY among more. Hunt is equipped with over 40 years of industry expertise in structuring healthcare real estate loans. Contact Hunt Mortgage Group today for guidance throughout the entire healthcare real estate financing process.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) ProductsMultifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) is a national fast-track processing system for the FHA multifamily mortgage insurance programs. As an approved FHA MAP lender, Hunt Mortgage Group is responsible for preparation of most documents required for an application for mortgage insurance and for making a recommendation to the HUD field offices based upon Hunt Mortgage Group’s processing and underwriting.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- FHA 232/223(f) HUD 232 PER 223(F) (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 242 HUD 242 Hospital Program (PDF, 77.3 KB)
- FHA 232 HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation (PDF, 52.8 KB)
- FHA 232(a)(7)
- FHA 242/223(f)
- FHA 241(a)
- Proprietary Lending ProductsHunt Mortgage Group provides propriety fixed and floating financing for multifamily and commercial properties. Our bridge lending program is designed for those seeking interim financing for rehabilitation, preparation for and/or transition to attractive permanent term financing. We structure bridge loans to meet permanent financing criteria within 12-60 months of closing. With our proprietary program, we alone make the credit decision and fund the loans.↓ See All Products & Details✕
- Conduit Mortgage Program Conduit Mortgage Program (PDF, 64.3 KB)